Terms and Conditions – White Wake Sailing
Please find below a guide to our Terms and Conditions. Inquiries about a course can take place via email, phone or direct contact. A booking will be considered confirmed once the payment of the appropriate amount (see below) has been received. Please do not book flights or holidays until you have received written confirmation from us that your booking is confirmed.
Depending on the course, we may require the full booking, medical, and emergency contact forms before the course starts. We will need to have ALL required completed forms with original signatures prior to the commencement of your course.
Booking and Payment Policies
Payment for all theory courses and those with a cost of < 500 Euro is 100% due at the time of booking in order to reserve your spot and/or receive your individual login information plus learning material. The cost for the online courses will become non-refundable once the customer has logged in to the online course
RYA Practical courses
For all the other courses (RYA practical), we need a payment of 50% of the total cost upon confirmation of the participation in the course/trip. 100% of the payment is due 60 days prior to the commencement of the course. Special arrangements may be made directly with us or for last minute bookings.
Client Changes or Cancellations
We will make all efforts to reschedule you to the next available opportunity, and we reserve the right to levy a 10% change re-booking fee.
Should you need to cancel outright, you will have to communicate it to us in writing. We reserve the right to apply a cancellation fee, depending on the timing of the cancellation:
– 50% of total cost of the course/cruise, if cancellation happens between 60 and 30 days from the course start date
– 100% non-refundable if cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the course/cruise commences. This may be totally or partially waived if we are able to re-sell your spot. In this case we will refund you the amount we have been able to recover, less a 10% charge cancellation fee.
Should we need to cancel or postpone a course for any reason except weather/force majeure, we will make all efforts to rebook customers on the next available course. Should you not be able to take a rebooking, we will refund you any amount paid (deposit or payment).
The cost of the courses does not include the exam fees due to the RYA (SRC, YM Offshore, etc). You will need to pay them to the RYA before the exam by cheque or credit/bank card.
For practical courses, we highly recommend students and clients to take out your own travel insurance to cover your expense should you have to cancel or postpone due to a personal or medical issue, as well as evacuation/accident insurance.
Please pay the courses by direct bank transfer to the following account:
Franco Del Fabbro – White Wake Sailing
IBAN: AT15 1925 0653 2471 2205
You will be sent joining instructions as soon as the booking is complete, including but not limited to the following:
– Joining location, beginning and ending course times.
– Travel information and directions as to how to reach the School
– Gear and materials specifically required for the course
– Appropriate or suggested clothing or gear for the course
– Any other standard information useful to make the course successful.
You will be met by a staff member at the boat upon arrival.
Please contact us for additional information +43 664 88360842 or email@example.com