Date: 14/09/2024 - 21/09/2024
Marina Kremik, Primosten (HR)
RYA Coastal Skipper
The RYA Coastal Skipper is ideal for already licensed skippers who want to sail further offshore and venture on longer passages, be comfortable with night sailing and learn about different night watch systems
Whilst not compulsory, we recommend taking the Yachtmaster offshore shorebased course, so as to consolidate your theory knowledge necessary for the course.
IMPORTANT! To be able to charter a boat, you also need an SRC marine radio license. We recommend to also book our online course and then take the exam when you join us in Croatia.
At the end of the course you will obtain the RYA Coastal Skipper Certificate!
Coastal Skipper – What’s included and what is not:
– 6 full days tuition from an RYA qualified instructor
– accommodation in a shared double cabin onboard a modern yacht
– Bed linens & towels and final boat cleaning
– Free Wi-Fi onboard!
– Marina fees at home port
– Free Wi-fi onboard!
– RYA Coastal Skipper certificate (if successful)
– Food and drinks (also for the instructor)
– Marina / anchorage fees outside of home port
– Diesel and Croatian tourist tax (approx 25 Euro p/p)
– Travel to/from Primosten
Location & time
Location: Marina Kremik (Primosten)
Start: Saturday after 17:00
End: Friday at 15:00
We will arrive back at the marina on the Friday around 3pm, so there is the possibility to leave already on the Friday evening, or stay onboard until the Saturday morning at 9.00