Date(s) - 18/09/2021 - 25/09/2021
Marina Kremik, Primosten (HR)
Private Training week
The program for private training is totally flexible and will also be adapted and adjusted according to your specific needs. We will be doing a mixture of exercises and drills as well as just chilled sailing going through all point of sails. If the weather allows, we will be enjoying a fast downwind sail using our 130 m2 Gennaker.
Depending upon the agreed program, we may be following the RYA syllabus for specific course(s) or a mixture of formal and informal tuition. The award of an RYA Day Skipper/ RYA Competent Crew certificate may be included in the program.
For sure we will be visiting a number of beautiful bays and possibly towns or islands, staying at anchor with or without landlines.
Private Training week – what is included and what is not:
– 6 full days private training according to the agreed program
– Tuition from an RYA qualified instructor
– Accommodation onboard a modern yacht
– Bed linens & towels and final boat cleaning
– Marina fees at home port
– Food and drinks (also for the instructor)
– Diesel and Croatian tourist tax
– Marina / anchorage fees outside of home port
– Travel to/from Primosten
Private training – Location & time
Location: Marina Kremik (Primosten)
Start: Saturday at 14:00
End: Saturday at 9:00
At the end of the week, we will arrive back at the marina on Friday around 4pm, so there is the possibility to leave already on the Friday evening
The course / event is fully booked